Sports Massage is a deep treatment that loosens up tight muscles, breaks up adhesions in muscle fibres, and generally focuses on restoring and maintaining the full functionality of your muscles. Muscle injuries will often heal more effectively with the help of sports massage.
Sports massage is of benefit to anybody, not just people who are particularly active. For those who don’t play sports but perhaps work in an office environment, sitting in the same position for long periods, or carrying out repetitive tasks, sports massage is ideal. It is extremely effective for loosening tight muscles and refreshing aching limbs.
It can help by:
• Improving suppleness and flexibility of muscles and joints.
• Maintains body functioning at optimum level.
• Speeds up the recovery and healing time for injured tissues.
• Increases fitness capabilities and improve performance potential.
• Breaks down adhesion of tissues which cause tightness and stiffness in areas
Lucia is a fully qualified sports injuries massage therapist. ITEC Level 3, Accreditation QCA. Since March 2010